We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was filled with lots of fun. We had Oma and Opa visit for Christmas and then we headed to Grandma and Jack's house. Click the picture to see some of the fun times!
I am just now getting the chance to check out your photos from Christmas. Snow day today, so I got some time on my hands! Looks like you guys had a great time and many gifts. Perhaps we'll come to your house next Christmas!!
Don't you all look smart all dressed up for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am just now getting the chance to check out your photos from Christmas. Snow day today, so I got some time on my hands! Looks like you guys had a great time and many gifts. Perhaps we'll come to your house next Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun, talking a good look at your photo's! You call Bill and Marijke Opa and Oma?
ReplyDeleteThey haven't changed a bit!!